Monday, April 30, 2012

Catching Up

I'm in a rather irritable mood this morning, even for a Monday morning; probably it has to do with the 3 loads of laundry I have to do, the grocery list I have to make, the 3 doctor appointments I have scheduled for the kids over the next 3 days, and oh yeah, WORK.

Joel got home from Chicago Friday evening, but had to work this weekend so was not around much. Saturday we had Ben's flag football game, the annual forced-fun tradition that is Hawkfest (the ELE spring carnival, remind me never to go again - even Ben announced he does not want to go next year), and dinner out with friends; Sunday we had Hebrew school and Rebecca's soccer game. Caroline as per usual spiked a random fever at some point during the weekend, but was otherwise OK.

I have to pick Ben up early from school and take him to the ENT today, so will update later on how that goes...

No comments: