Monday, April 2, 2012

An Open Letter to the Guy Who Showed my House Today

Dear Guy Who Showed My House Today,

I do not appreciate your feedback that my house "does not show as nicely" as the [empty] one of the same floorplan down the street, and that "it could be a little cleaner." It is possible that I may have left a changing pad on the dresser and a basket of laundry on top of the dryer, there may have been a few muddy dog prints by the back door, a stain of questionable origin on one of the bedspreads, and Rebecca may have left a wad of Play Doh on the kitchen counter unbeknownst to me. However, I have two kids with fevers at home today who I had to pile into the car along with the dog and sit in rain in the Wal Mart parking lot watching Cars on DVD, so that you, after requesting a showing with only 30 minutes advance notice, could tell me my house could be a little cleaner. And that your clients don't like my floorplan. You're lucky I let your sorry ass into my house at all.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

You tell him Amanda!